Forum Rules

NDNG_Troy

Forum Rules

Post by NDNG_Troy »

The No Dice No Glory forums welcomes healthy discussions for the purpose of promoting gaming, game development, and support of the gaming community worldwide. However, your participation here is at the discretion of the NDNG staff. Some basic rules are:

Rules
1. Be polite - "Don't be a dick"
2. Treat all forum members with respect (see #1)
3. Issues with a game company, game system, game etc. should be specific - (see #1 about how to voice such complaints here)
4. avoid ad hominem attacks or use of derogatory terms for others (including game companies)

Strong Suggestions:
Don't be repetitious. Make your point and move on. Especially if you're in disagreement with another party on the forums.
It's best to avoid any political or religious discussions

NDNG strives for inclusivity. However, infractions of the above or other incidents that are prejudicial to the establishment and maintenance of a congenial forum environment that supports gamers could result in moderator actions that include but are not limited to deletion of posts, locking of threads, temporary suspension of member access, and permanent banning of members. These actions may or may not come with warning or explanation.

Thank you for your interest in NDNG and supporting gaming,

No Dice, No Glory
Play what you find fun... anything else is a waste of sixes
I currently play: Bolt Action, Warlords of Erehwon, and Cruel Seas
occasionally Blood and Plunder, Armada, and whatever strikes my fancy

stepka

Re: Forum Rules

Post by stepka »

+1

lap1964

Re: Forum Rules

Post by lap1964 »

Might be a good idea to post this on each sub-forum and sticky it , as atm only just over 10 members have viewed it ? :idea:

LES
SIGNATURE
I am a yam yam that's what i am .

We stand at the gates of Berlin With two and a half million men With six thousand tanks in our ranks

Return to “Forum and Site Adminsitrative Information”